Kuki concepts Indira Devi of Cooch Behar Bridal Collection 2012

Indra Devi of Cooch Behar . Up to April 1780,the in  had the name " The Queen's Head " ,sometimes there after and definite Indian queen.it seems that the name became the Indian queens around the end of the 1780. the signboard displayed an American on one side and Victoria as queen of India on one side refined 1837-1901 from 1877,she was empress of India .The pub was demolished 1969 side in the truro museum.in 2009 the old stone lintel from the pub re appeared on a house from the site of the original pub.it bears the inscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Most Reading